The Thin Green Line – Saturday 12th March
March 03, 2022
Join us on SATURDAY 12 MARCH 2022 for a colourful (mainly green!) event to reach out to our community in an accessible, inclusive & friendly way, encouraging and seeking their help and support. Lets recruit some new rebels!
Engage – Inform – Inspire!
- 11.30am: Meet at The Birdcage, Market Place, Kendal (Map below) – Wear green!
- 12pm: The Thin Green Line (1 hr)
- 1pm: Soup & Roll, Cake and Coffee/Tea at The Unitarian Chapel, Market Place (Map below) with Performance poet, John Scott
- 2pm: A Talk by a National XR speaker: ‘Look Up – Stand Up’ (~45 minutes)
- 3pm: samba band workshop – have a go at Samba drumming
The Birdcage, Market Place, Kendal ( https://osm.org/go/evkQmrl~b?m= )
The Unitarian Chapel, Market Place (https://osm.org/go/evkQsBnPN?m=)