CHOOSE LIFE – REBEL WITH XRSL!
- Coal mine update: Inquiry now ongoingAfter much procrastinating and under pressure from local campaigners, the Government finally admitted that the proposed Whitehaven Coal mine requires wider consideration than local planning […]
- Called in, at lastWell, what a rollercoaster we’ve all been on over the Cumbria coal mine. But news that the Government has finally agreed, albeit kicking and screaming […]
- Beware ‘good’ news!Cumbria County Council to reconsider coal mine decision The huge outpouring of anger about the proposed coal mine at Whitehaven Cumbria, and the legal pressure […]
- Jenrick abdicates responsibility for mine emissions!On 6th January we learnt that Robert Jenrick (Secretary of State for Housing, Communities & Local Government) has given the new Whitehaven coal mine permission […]
- Cumbria County Council’s Climate CrimeCumbria County Council’s Development Control and Regulation Committee met on 2nd October. Once again they made the wrong decision, based on the priorities of the […]
- Cumbria County Council are meeting todayCumbria County Council’s Development Control and Regulation Committee are meeting RIGHT NOW to decide on the coal mine. You can watch the meeting online: Follow […]
(See also the top menu for further pages)